Research Bookmark offer the world's largest digital archive of UX research knowledge . We gather and operationalize quality sources to inspire research! Help us become the worlds' #1 source for all user experience research.
We are looking for a Content Writer intern to join team and enrich our product with new content.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles if any, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
🔬Come work with us:
It's great for your resume
Contribute to a real product
Help thousands of users find the right sources for their projects
We are super cool
- Research industry-related topics.
- Prepare well-structured drafts.
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Submit work to the leads for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Update website content as needed
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Portfolio of published articles is a plus
- Comprehension & Analysis
- Critical thinking
- Time management
We are a global team the more the better
Hours of work